Monday, January 10, 2011

So, there I was

reading my underwear........What, you don't wear underwear with comic books written on them? Kind of like adult underoos.

Nevermind. It wasn't a really good story unless you really, really like Spiderman.

Well, I went to a job interview the other day. They made me take a typing test. Turns out I can type a blistering 17 words a minute. Didn't get to the interview. Sigh.

But on the bright side it makes you appreciate every pixel I so painstakingly kill for this blog.

Yeah, and for those of youse who wonder, I lost a leg, not an arm.

In the next few days I'll be getting a scooter, for more mobility. Wonder how much trouble I can get in with that? I'm already banned from using the scooters at Stop and Shop, and I've been warned in Atlantic City.


http://www.humorbloggers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment