Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011!

Well, it's already the 5th day of the new year and I'm finally making a post. Not a great start for the blog, but I've had a really great start to the year! I have a potential project coming up that could change everything so stay tuned!!

I'm leaving for China in the morning and I'll be there for a week working on Bebe and Rock&Republic and hammering out the details of this "potential project"... I'm super excited. :)

What are YOU excited about for 2011? According to some people it's going to be the last year of human existence so we better make it count! haha.
I want to make some changes to the blog this year. I'd like to add a store to sell my shoes and my friends shoes (who are hopefully different sizes than me) to give everyone a chance to get some great previously loved shoes. I also have some Shoe Girl shirts that some of you may be interested in!!

In 2011 all the Betsey Johnson shoes you'll see will be Steve Madden's Betsey Johnson shoes. There will be a noticeable difference... here are a few of my favorite shoes from the last collection I did that you may or may not see since we had to stop shipping in December. :( Boo hoo hoo.
  



Anyway, here's to a new year and exciting possibilities, and to your health and happiness!
Let me know if there's something you'd like to see more of this year. What are your favorite kinds of posts? Suggestions? I'd love to hear it.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment