Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I love love LOVE my Lanvin ♥ H&M dress so much and knew it would be a perfect Holiday dress! I adore the poofyness of it. It's so girly and happy and the perfect shade of red. I wore it with my nude patent Christian Louboutins. Perfect.

Here are some crappy quality photos from our company Christmas party. I'm 5 tequila shots deep at this point...
 One of our very favorite couples, Marc and Jess. Jess is the Badgley Mischka and Charles Jourdan shoe designer. She's so talented and just as sweet as can be.

 Sascha kicks ass and takes names over at our wholesale company!  She was one of my beautiful bridesmaids too ;)

 The most amazing man alive. No big deal. There's the second most amazing dude back there... My dad :) Haha

 My amazing sister Katie. Hi sissy!



♥ ♥ ♥







To all my AMAZING readers, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a happy healthy New Year! I love you guys and and so happy to feel so connected to so many of you. 
Here's to 2011!! I can't wait to see what adventures it brings for all of us.

XOXO
Your Shoe Girl,
Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment